Transparency and authenticity are the pillars driving our core existence. We stay transparent when it comes to providing information, numbers, percentages, and other essential data through our website. We do not provide any fake information and this transparency keeps us pace up higher in the virtual space.
Being transparent to students, teachers, institutes, and other associated partners in using and sharing data collected is also of the core value. To give you the utmost satisfaction and experience through our digital services experience, we collect information from your interactions.
- Personal data is the information collected by us from which an individual can be identified.
- Usage data is the additional data collected by the use of service or from the service infrastructure.
- A cookie stored helps improve the user experience.
- Continuous collection and up-gradation of information help to provide improved services to you.
- The data collected may hold personal information like email address first name and last name, phone number or cookies and usage data. This information can be used to contact you or for other marketing or promotional use that will cater your interest. You can unsubscribe it by clicking on the link provided in case if you want to.
- Data collected has various end usage to us. It provides customer support, helps you be notified about the changes in our services, helps us deal with technical issues, and gives us opportunity to provide you with newsletters and other special offers.
- Personal data is retained until necessary, which is generally for a shorter period.
- No method is entirely secure for transmission of information over the internet, but we strictly use commercially acceptable means to protect your information.
- Third-party service provider hired by us may access your data to perform certain services aligned by us but are not allowed to use the information for any other purpose.
- We have an age limit that allows collecting information only above the age of 18.